Terms & Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The terms "you," "your," and "yours" refer to you, the visitor to the website and covers the blog. The terms "Mission to Mobilization," "we," "us," and "our" refer to Mission to Mobilization, Inc.
All material on this site is protected by copyright and intellectual property laws and are the property of Mission to Mobilization (“us”). Unless stated otherwise, you may access and download the materials located www.missiontomobilization.com only for personal, non-commercial use.
- By sharing any contribution (including any text, photographs, graphics, video or audio) with “us” you agree to grant “us”, free of charge, permission to use the material in any manner chosen by “us” (including modifying or deleting it). In order that we can use your contribution, you confirm that your contribution is your own original work, is not defamatory and does not infringe any United States laws and that you have the right to give us permission to use it for the purposes specified above.
- The materials on this web site are not intended to be, nor should they be interpreted as, legal advice or opinion.
- The content of the web site contains general information and may not reflect current legal developments. Such content is designed only to give general information on the developments actually covered. It is not intended to be a comprehensive summary of recent developments in the law, treat exhaustively the subjects covered, provide legal advice or render a legal opinion. Since the law is constantly changing and since the law will vary based on different facts and circumstances, statements on this web site regarding the status of a given law or legal issue may not be current or applicable to your particular situation. You should not take any action based on the information in this web site.
- This web site may occasionally contain links to other web pages; however, the inclusion of such links does not constitute referrals or endorsements of the linked entities. Links to organizations and governmental agencies are provided as a convenience to readers. Mission to Mobilization does not endorse and is not responsible for any third-party content that may be accessed from its web site and does not recommend or endorse the use of any third-party's services. The links are to be accessed at the user's own risk, and the authors of this web site make no representations or warranties about the content of these links.
Unauthorized use or copying of the content is not permitted. Mission to Mobilization, LLC reserves the right to delete any comments and owns the rights to all comments.
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, all or a part of web posts without notice. We will not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuance of the content.
We do not control the content posted by third parties via the blog and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such content. You understand that by using your posts, you may be exposed to content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will Mission to Mobilization, LLC be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the blog. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available.
You agree that is free to use any comments, information, ideas, concepts, reviews or any other material contained in any communication you may send to us including, without limitation, responses to questionnaires or through postings to our web without further compensation, acknowledgement or payment to you for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products and creating, modifying or improving our products and services. Furthermore, by posting any Submission on the web, submitting information to us, or in responding to questionnaires, you grant us a perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, royalty-free, irrevocable, sublicenseable, worldwide license and right to display, use, perform, reproduce, modify, distribute and create derivative works of the submission or information submitted in any media, software, or technology of any kind now existing or developed in the future. By posting or providing a submission or information, you represent and warrant that public posting and use of your Submission or information by Mission to Mobilization will not infringe on or violate the rights of any third party.
Routinely accessing and viewing the contents of this website does not create in any way, an agreement or relationship with “us”. By using the campaign, you agree not to:
Post or transmit any material (i) that you don’t have the right to transmit under applicable law, including copyright, trademark, trade secret or securities laws, or (ii) in violation of your obligations to any third party, including nondisclosure agreements.
Impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others; use racially, ethnically, or otherwise offensive language; or discuss or incite illegal activity; or use explicit/obscene language or solicit/post sexually explicit images (actual or simulated);
Post Submissions that contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter;
Post photographs of another person without such person’s consent;
Promote information that you know to be false or misleading or that promotes or facilitates illegal activities, piracy, or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Mission to Mobilization works with third party providers and in no way should be represented by or should anyone transact business with such third party providers without the knowledge of Mission to Mobilization.
- Client acknowledges and agrees to abide by the terms stipulated when dealing with any third party providers. Mission to Mobilization is not liable for any disagreement or misunderstanding arising outside the scope of services rendered by “us” and which may occur between the client and any third party provider.
- Except for the representations and warranties contained in this Article, neither Mission to Mobilization nor any other person makes any other express or implied representation or warranty, and Mission to Mobilization hereby disclaims any other representations or warranties.
- Prices are subject to change without notice.
- Mission to Mobilization relies on the information provided by the clients. Mission to Mobilization is not responsible for price increases that arise due to misinformation or claims of misinterpretation or misunderstanding on the part of the client different from what initially had been indicated.
- Client acknowledges an understanding that it will take 5 - 7 business days after client’s payment has been received to process the client’s quote, if applicable.
- Mission to Mobilization may change these policies at any time without written notice to users. The changes will become effective upon posting of the changes to the web site.
- This Agreement shall be governed, construed, and enforced in accordance with laws of the District of Columbia, without regard to its conflict of laws rules.